Where we are
Ideal for business and events in Florence
The Hotel Machiavelli Palace is centrally and conveniently located for both the Palazzo dei Congressi and Palazzo degli Affari; it is also just a short distance from the Duomo, Santa Maria Novella, San Lorenzo, the Medicean Chapels, S. Marco, the Galleria dell’Accademia, and the city’s most prominent points of interest.
Just a short walk from the hotel, a mere 50 metres, in Via Faenza 42 is the Cenacolo of the Fuligno Conservatory, with the famous fresco by Perugino and other works by Bicci di Lorenzo.
Five minutes on foot takes us to the characteristic covered marketplace of Piazza San Lorenzo – today the site of international cultural events. This is one of Florence’s most authentic spaces, featuring an incredible wrought-iron and glass liberty structure that hosts fruit and vegetable stalls and shops offering typical Tuscan products, as well as bars and small, cosy historic restaurants.
How tor reach us
- From Florence Amerigo Vespucci airport, take the "Vola in bus" shuttle to Santa Maria Novella train station in Florence.
- From here, the Hotel Hotel Machiavelli Palace is just a 5 minute walk.Cross Piazza della Stazione and take Via Nazionale; continue straight on for 200 metres.
- The hotel is at your right, at no. 10.
- From Santa Maria Novella train station, the Hotel Machiavelli Palace is just a 5 minutes away on foot.
- Exit the train station on the left, and with the tracks behind you, cross Piazza della Stazione and take Via Nazionale, continue straight on for 200 metres. The hotel is at no. 10.
The Hotel Machiavelli Palace is located within the restricted traffic zone You can reach the hotel through the gates controlled by camera only by using a garage located within the ZTL that will provide to inform the license plate number of the car to the office of competence. Street parking in restricted traffic zones is allowed only to residents.
The Machiavelli Palace offers to its customers a garage which makes a service of pick-up and delivery of the car and takes care to point out the license plate number following the arrival at the hotel. The cost of the garage is from Euro 24,00 to Euro 40,00 it depens from the size of the car, with direct payment to the garage.
With Car From the A1 motorway exit at "Firenze Nord”or Firenze Sud ; then follow the signs for the Centro Città / Stazione Santa Maria Novella. Take the Viale di Circonvallazione [beltway] and continue on towards the Fortezza da Basso. Once at the Fortezza, take Viale Spartaco Lavagnini heading towards Piazza della Libertà, then, at the first crossroads with a traffic light, turn right into Via Santa Caterina D’Alessandria and continue straight on the way , take direction to hotel ( not station) then via Nazionale , after 200 meters at your left you will reach Hotel Atlantic Palace , via nazionale n 10.
Often maps for navigation systems are not updated, then please follow our itinerary.
11.2515629 (Latitude), 43.7767672 (Longitude)